- This self-propelled lawnmower is equipped with a powerful, easy-starting 163cc OHV 725ex Briggs & Stratton engine with ReadyStart technology
- Equipped with a built-to-last 21-inch steel deck with dual-lever height adjustment and front wheel drive system with a variable speed transmission
- An integrated deck wash system plus 3-in-1 capability to side discharge, mulch or rear bag (with mulch bag included)
- 8 x 11-inch tread wheels, and an adjustable handle for strong performance while operating
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Troy-Bilt can help you comfortably accomplish your lawn mowing jobs this season. The TB230 self-propelled lawn mower is powered by an easy-starting 163cc OHV 725ex Briggs & Stratton engine with ReadyStart technology for added ease. This front wheel drive self-propelled lawn mower is equipped with a 21-inch TriAction complete cutting system: a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch, and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping or patches in your lawn. The TB230 is equipped with deck wash and the ReadyStart system is a mechanism that automatically senses engine temperature and adjusts the air/fuel mixture to suit conditions perfectly. No hassles, no guesswork, no worries: To start, just pull the cord once for power – the ReadyStart starting system will do the rest. The 1.09-quart fuel tank and 1.9 standard bushel capacity grass bag mean it’s unlikely you’ll have to waste time filling up or emptying the TB230 mid-mow. The TB230 features large, 11-inch rear wheels for added maneuverability in uneven terrain, and single lever speed control for variable speeds. This self-propelled mower also includes dual-lever deck height adjustment that allows for six different grass height settings, from 1.25-inches to 3.75-inches, meeting all your length requirements. Troy-Bilt’s TB230 is backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Find More Lawn Mower Products